Hey Everyone! We are starting this up again! For those of you who haven’t already listened to #103, or looked at the league page of the site recently, the P.U.C.L. League is coming back starting November 1st until November 30. For those of you who are skeptical, it is in fact a badge based league! We are not just doing a tournament by you can earn badges by battling gym leaders once again! So here is the basic breakdown of the league.
To enter the league is simple all you need are the following:
- A Copy of Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, or White 2.
- A puclpodcast.com account.
- A Wifi connection
So it’s pretty easy to sign up for the league. The battles will have the following set of rules.
- 3v3 Single battle, Flat rules (this is so everyone’s pokemon will be autoleveled to 50)
- Sleep Clause is active
- Evasion Clause is active
- Hacked pokemon with perfect IVs are not admitted
There are four badges to earn from four gym leaders. Each gym leader will be on the chat box from time to time, and can be challenged whenever they are on the Chat, by they are also required to be on during certain 2 hour periods every week. The Gym Leaders are listed below with their respective times. (All times are in the Eastern Time Zone)
- Matthew Cleary, Time: Saturdays 5:00PM – 8:00PM (4 – 7 PM Central Time)
- Pokeman, Time: Saturdays 10:00PM-12:00AM (7 – 9 PM Central Time)
- Scizorkick, Time: Thursdays 8:00PM-10:00PM (7 – 9 PM Central Time)
- Thatch, Time: Fridays :3:00-5:00 PM (2 – 4 PM Central Time)
So there you go, if you want more information on the League feel free to look at the League page by clicking the tab above. Any questions can be directed towards email@example.com or by filling out the contact form on the page. So I hope to see you all soon! I want to battle the best around!