THE PUCL LEAGUE IS BACK!
Starting November 1st, 2012 until November 30th, 2012 you can battle 4 PUCL Gym Leaders and Earn Badges to participate in the League Tournament in December! All you need to participate is the following:
- A PUCLpodcast.com account
- Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, or White 2 Pokemon Game
- A wifi connection to play online.
When you have all of those things all you have to do is go to the PUCL Chat and challenge a gym leader if they are present. The gym leaders are required to be on the chat for a specific two hour period every week and they may be on times other than there specified times and they can be battled then as well. If you are unable to find a gym leader and can not make it to their 2 hour time slot, you can set up a battle with the Gym leader by sending them a message on their PUCLpodcast.com account. The gym’s and Gym Leaders are below, all times are set for the Eastern time zone.
- Matthew Cleary: Type: Dark, Badge: , Time: Saturdays 5:00PM – 8:00PM
- Pokeman: Type: Water, Badge: Beach Badge, Time: Saturdays 10:00PM-12:00AM
- Scizorkick: Type: Steel, Badge: Razor Badge , Time: Thursdays 8:00PM-10:00PM
- Thatch: Type: Fire, Badge: Steam Badge , Time: Fridays :3:00-5:00 PM
The League works as such:
- Gather All 4 Badges by battling the Gym Leaders
- Every Battle is a 3v3 Single Battle using the Flat Rules on the Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 cartridges.
- To participate in the final Tournament starting on December 1st, 2012, you must have all 4 badges. Everyone with all 4 badges will be automatically entered into the tournament.
To everyone participating good luck!