I know its been a while since the last PUCL Update but this one is huge. PUCL now has a structured leadership hierarchy. You can read about it at https://www.puclpodcast.com/p-u-c-l-constitution/. For those of you who do not feel like reading this document you can just read the summary below.
- There are four active positions; President, Secretary, Editor, and Webmaster.
- The first President will be myself, Thatch, and I am in charge of overlooking all PUCL duties.
- The first Secretary will be Bocefus, he is to help me overlook everything that PUCL needs to accomplish.
- The first Editor will be Scizorkick who will be in charge of the writing staff and hiring new writers and guiding our new writers to put out quality articles for the website
- The first webmaster will be Cleary, he will be in charge of updating the website and rotating the designs, giving badges and creating badges.
- We all have six month terms which everyone must agree we are doing our jobs to keep them. 3
- Other admins may become advisers. They also get a vote in the Blackthorn Council that is formed by the four positions mentioned above.