When you complete your battle, please send an email to email@example.com
What is the M.M.T.?
The M.M.T. is a Little Cup (LC) tournament that PUCL is hosting starting October 4th, 2015. You can find the rules for little cup and how it will be run on PUCL below. You can sign up here.
What are the rules and restrictions on this tournament?
1. All pokemon must be level 5 or below.
2. All pokemon must be able to evolve, and must be the earliest stages of their evolutionary line.
3. Baton Pass Clause is on. This means that only one pokemon on your team may use baton pass. You are also not allowed to pass stats alongside the speed stat.
4. Sleep Clause is on. Only one of your opponents pokemon can be asleep at a time.
5. OHKO clause is on. No OHKO moves can be used.
6. Evasion Clause is on; moves such as Double Team or Minimize which raise your evasion are not permitted.
7. Species Clause is on; no team may have more than one of the same Pokemon.
8. Item clause is NOT on; You may use the same item as many times as you’d like.
9. The moves Dragon Rage, Sonic Boom, and Swagger are not permitted in Little Cup.
10. The ability Moody is banned.
11. Gligar, Meditite, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Scyther, Sneasel, Swirlix, Tangela, and Yanma are banned. Known as “LC Ubers”, they are far too strong for standard LC.
12. All battles are 6v6 single battles.
13. You must use the same roster throughout the tournament.
When do sign ups start?
They are already open you can find them here. The end October 3rd, 2015.
When and Where do I battle?
Each week we will be posting a round of the bracket. A week from the post date of the bracket you must contact your opponent and complete your battle with them.
What if my opponent doesn’t respond?
If your opponent does not respond by the 4th day of the week, contact Dr. Shamu or Thatch immediately and they will attempt to remedy the situation.
What do I get if I win?
The Prize will be announced on September 7th.