Hey Everyone For those of you who have been following the development of the Ultimate Underground Champion’s Tournament, here are the official rules!
1. Every Battle will be a single battle 6v6
2. The bracket will be double Elimination as previously mentioned.
3. At the beginning of the tournament you must submit a team of 6 to Dr. Shamu and use the same 6 pokemon throughout the tournament. Please include the move sets, abilities and held items of the pokemon that will be on your team.
4. Evasion and Sleep Clause are active.
5.The Use of Pokegen, Pokesav, or other pokemon generators is forbidden. If you are found to be using one you will be disqualified. In addition if you have been known to use one of these in previous PUCL tournaments in the past 2 years you will be unable to participate in the U.U.T.C.
6. The Ban List to be used is the official ban list Smogon uses for is post pokemon bank release. The current list is below. If there are any updates up until the tournament starts we will let you know so you may change your team accordingly.
As noted in a previous video prizes will be awarded during this tournament. The prizes are listed below:
You will receive your choice of Bulbasaur, Chikorita, or Treeko Trainer’s Choice figures.
You will also receive the title “Underground Champion” For the year 2014 and a badge to go with it. As underground champion you will be allowed to sit in on Blackthorn Council meetings. Also you will be able to help determine the rules of the 2015 Underground Champion’s tournament. You will also be interviewed on the Podcast live.
You will be able to choose from the remaining Trainer’s Choice figures
One Random Competitor
If You have signed up for the U.U.T.C. and did not win but participated in all of your scheduled battles you will be entered in a drawing to win the remaining trainer’s choice figure. So you don’t even need to be good to win a prize in this tournament. So even if you are just a casual sign up today!
If you have not already signed up for the tournament you can still do so until January 10th when the tournament begins. You can sign up by sending an email to email@example.com or https://www.puclpodcast.com/tournament-sign-up/
Any Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr.Shamu will respond promptly.